As the United States recovers from recession and talents are in constant and increasing demand, the Chief Learning Officer’s function is more strategic than ever. Organizational development plays a key role in attracting and retaining talents. L&D is also essential in developing new leaders, a growing worry for enterprises with a massive retirement expected from baby boomers in the upcoming years. In this context, we are excited to bring you IQPC’s 2nd Chief Learning Officer Exchange (CLO Exchange 2014).
The speakers chosen for this exchange and the attendees joining the interactive discussions are learning & development executives who face the challenges of building a corporate university from ground up, balancing global and local training, preparing and identifying leadership, incorporating multichannel trainings and aligning L&D with business goals in a ROI-measurable fashion, just to name a few.
What’s New for the 2nd Edition?
With a fully renewed speaker faculty, the 2nd edition will feature new discussions and in-depth case study presentations, focused on key challenges and strategies to the learning and development executive in today’s context. Our discussions will:
- Explain in detail how to promote and secure training in companies going through structural changes;
- Discuss the key role L&D plays in reskilling, retaining talents, identifying, engaging leaders and promoting innovation;
- Walk you through strategies and obstacles of building a learning structure from ground up;
- Allow you to participate on interactive roundtables and Q&A sessions with peers and specialists;
- Brainstorm over training new leaders with the huge retirement rate expected from the baby boomer generation;
- Orient on the right balance in the plethora of training channels available.
PLUS: Stay tuned! We have a surprise offsite activity scheduled, which we will reveal in due time! Join us in December for this unique and enriching experience only IQPC Exchange, backed by over 40 years turning knowledge into business, will deliver.
CLO Exhange 2014 will be held at the Hotel Del Coronado, California, on December 7-9, 2014.
This post was first published on eLearning Industry.