In this blog, we are going to see how to create responsive simulations using Adobe Captivate 2017.
In general, simulation can be created in three ways. They are:
Demo – In this mode, user can view the simulation like a video without the need to interact.
Training – In this mode, user can interact with the project as well as it will be directing the user using dialog boxes with respect to the steps derived by the developer
Assessment – It allows user to click the mouse at the appropriate areas, type in information into various fields and click on fields or buttons to submit the content without any hints/dialog box.
For instance, let us record the steps to create responsive simulations in Adobe captivate 2017 demo mode. To do so, you need to follow the steps below:
- First, select Responsive Project from the available options in captivate.
- Now, click on Slides option below the file tab and choose Software simulationfrom the drop down menu.
- Next, select the slide form where you need to insert this simulation.
This will open a Record dialog box.
- There you need to select the Microsoft word presentation from the select to window to record drop down menu.
- Next, check the box Snap to window to toggle it to the desired area.
- Now, select the mode as Demo mode and click Record button to start your recording.
- After counter count downs to 1, automatically your Microsoft Word comes to the foreground.
- You can make your own steps by clicking on to the project.
The post Adobe Captivate 2017: Creating Responsive Simulations appeared first on eLearning.