New year, new training budget! And a new class to help you figure out what to do with it. Managing a budget has always been weirdly enjoyable for me – sort of like playing a jigsaw puzzle with money. You add and subtract until you have the right number of resources to accomplish each goal, and where you don’t have cash flow, you hold things together with duct tape and creativity.
Join us on Wednesday, February 13 at 9AM Pacific. Register with Training Magazine Network for free. The description is below. See you soon!
More Courses, Less Cost: How to Provide More Content on a Limited Budget
How is your 2019 training budget treating you? It’s early in the year, and many L&D managers and directors are figuring out how to best apply their budget to their annual goals. Many of us have limited funds, so we start asking ourselves questions like the following:
- Should I develop this course or learning program in house, or purchase existing content from a vendor?
- What kinds of content are out there, and how do I select content that will best serve my learners?
- How can I use course content catalogs to augment our existing curriculum?
- How do I develop more custom content without investing more of my budget?
- Can I save money by presenting some instructor-led classes in a virtual format?
In this session, Katrina Marie Baker, Senior Learning Evangelist of Adobe, will facilitate a discussion of these questions. You will have an opportunity to share your ideas and hear what fellow attendees are doing with their training programs. Katrina will also share real-life examples and practical tips for prioritizing, planning, and budgeting against your organization’s L&D priorities.
The post [Free Webinar!] More Courses, Less Cost: How to Provide More Content on a Limited Budget appeared first on eLearning.