When you insert YouTube widget in your Adobe Captivate 2017 project using Interactions menu > Learning Interactions and view the SWF output, you may experience the following issues:
- Video content getting truncated/cut-off in IE 11.
- Playback controls (play, pause etc.) do not appear when you hover your mouse over the video in IE 11.
- On Chrome and Firefox, You Tube widget doesn’t load.
- Download updated YouTube widget by clicking on this link – YouTube Widget
- Save the widget locally on your machine.
- Go to Insert menu > Widget and navigate to the downloaded YouTube widget and insert in your Captivate project.
- Publish the SWF output and YouTube widget will work fine on IE11, Chrome and Firefox.